Tuesday, March 30, 2010

five: I can do whatever I want, like you.

song: indiana by meg & dia

*Anna's POV*

I got up at around noon, finally able to get out of bed. I badly needed a shower after the night I'd had. Casually, I wandered into the bathroom and turned on the water, stripping off my clothes. Just before stepping in, I felt Carey behind me.

"You wanna get clean or dirty?" he whispered, cupping my breasts with his hands. I groaned, feeling him kiss me all over my neck.

"Both."

I removed his boxers and pulled him in with me. We must've stayed in there for an hour or two at the most. Like last night, it was pretty amazing. I had no idea that Price knew how to use the shower head on me so spectacularly. I hoped the people next to us didn't have to endure the screaming.

"When will I see you again?" Carey asked as we dried off.

I shrugged, "When do you want to see me?"

Carey pursed his lips, "It's going to be tough, you know, not letting Julie or Ryan find out."

"That's ok," I told him, "Makes it more fun, now doesn't it?"

He grinned mischievously, "Text me?"

I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, "I will."

-

*Ryan's POV*

Dropping Remy off at school was hard on me. I tried to keep my composure in front of my daughter, but with all honesty I was breaking inside. Where was she? Why had she up and left? Was it because of me? My mind was filled with unanswered questions.

Finally, just as I pulled into the driveway, my phone rang.

"Where are you?" I demanded.

"I went for a walk, baby," Anna replied, "Really early."

"At 5:00 am?!"

"Yes. I needed to clear my head." She laughed; a laugh I'd never heard before. "You worry too much. Be home in a few minutes."

"I worry because you're pregnant." I told her, soon afterwards I realized she'd already hung up.

This was most definitely my fault. Anna was angry and frustrated with me. I couldn't understand why I had said no to her last night. I mean, I WAS tired, but Anna only wanted a mere few minutes. Couldn't be so bad.

We didn't have practice until the next day. I decided that maybe I could find a way to redeem myself with Anna- and save us from having more unnecessary fights. So, going in the house, I found some candles, changed the sheets on the bed and closed the shade in our room. I waited quietly for Anna to show up.

I heard her walking up the stairs, and within thirty seconds she appeared in the doorway.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound sexy.

Anna smiled a bit, "Hey." She walked over to the bed and flopped down.

I blinked at her in shock. Did she not...want me?

"Annie?"

"I'm sorry," she said tiredly, "I'm just really sleepy."

I sighed, "Ok. That's cool."

I blew out the candles, "Do you want me to sleep next to you for a little while? Maybe we could cuddle?"

Anna didn't respond. She was already sleeping.

I sighed and wandered out of the room, feeling dejected and pretty pathetic. Now I had no idea what to do. As far as I was concerned, the relationship was headed to a bad spot. What's worse, I had no idea what I was going to tell Remy. "Oh, Mommy went out for a late-night walk," did exactly sound like the best thing to say. I had to set a good example for my daughter.

Remy was my entire world. I would give up anything and everything for her. I loved her like I loved no one. The fear I felt for her was uncanny. My little girl was in no way going to find out that her mother was wandering the streets of Buffalo late at night...or early in the morning, however long she was gone.

My wedding band gleamed under the light as I went down the stairs and collapsed on the couch. Something didn't feel right with Anna. I knew that somehow there was a missing piece to the puzzle. Of course, I had no idea where to start looking.
-

*Carey's POV*

I could not wait for this day to come. It had been the longest week and a half of my life. Well, having all those issues with Julie and whatnot, I was sick of having the same conversations- and the same boring make-up sex. Now I was finally going to get what I had been craving for what seemed like forever.

Jules was going to make a run to the supermarket, and then out shopping with Max Lapierre's girlfriend. I told her I was heading to the gym, but not until noon. She kissed me goodbye and headed out.

I pulled out my phone and texted Anna.

COAST IS CLEAR. COME & GET IT ;)

Fifteen minutes later, I heard a knock on the apartment door. I practically jumped off the couch, knowing exactly who it was. There she was, looking hotter than ever in a low-cut top and high heels. She silenced me right away.

We closed the door behind us as she pushed me to the bedroom. I devoured her mouth, feeling the excitement in my pants. Anna put her hand on my hard-on, grinning. As I fell back onto the bed, I knew what was coming next.

Anna stood up and closed the bedroom door, dropping her skirt and showing off a spectacular garter and stockings. I jumped up and pulled off her top, glad to see her magnificent pair of breasts in a lacy, barely-there bra. She looked fantastic.

She crawled on top of me, showing that her underwear was bottomless- this girl was ready for action!

"You ready, Price?" Anna asked, stroking the side of my face.

I licked my lips and pulled her forward to my face, "Hell yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment