Monday, March 29, 2010

three: just turn around boy, let me hit that

song: blah blah blah by ke$ha

STOP READING NOW IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SEXUAL/EXPLICIT MATERIAL.
THE FOLLOWING IS RATED 18 +.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.


Anna's POV

I was getting pretty fed up with Ryan. I didn’t understand why he was so distant from me. Well, the playoffs were coming up and he was still hurting over the Olympic loss, but I was pregnant- he should be paying most of his attention to me! At least, that was how I felt.

5:00 am rolled around and I had been awake all night. Frustrated, I flipped open my phone. At this point I was downstairs, trying to sleep on the couch. Ryan didn’t care anyways. Just as I was about to text Julie out of desperation, I got a message:

CANT SLEEP. HAD A FIGHT WITH JULIE LAST NIGHT. :(

It was Carey. I quickly texted him back.

IS SHE THERE WITH U?

He replied:

NO, SHE JUST WENT HOME. IM NOT GOING HOME UNTIL LATER 2DAY.

I smiled knowingly.

U NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO?

Quickly he responded.

YES.

I headed to the garage to grab the keys.

WHICH HOTEL U AT?

I didn’t give a damn that it was almost time for the sun to rise. Carey needed me. Well, that and I was so angry at Ryan that I didn’t care anymore. I wanted some kind of distraction, even if it was Carey.

The Best Western Inn was easily one of the nicest places in Buffalo, so it was easy to find. I parked the Range Rover, locked it and headed to the lobby. Telling the front desk I was there to see a friend, I went to the fourth floor and knocked on room 498.

Carey was standing there, in his boxers and a t-shirt, looking worried. I pulled him into a hug. “Thanks for coming,” he whispered, “I’m sorry it’s so late...or early, I guess.”

“It’s ok, I have nothing better to do anyway,” I said quickly, closing the door behind me.

The hotel room was an organized mess, and I could tell he'd just taken his stuff from Julie's room and chucked it. I sat down on the bed across from Carey, waiting for him to speak. His sad eyes told me I’d be speaking first.

“So, what happened?”

Carey shrugged, “Huge fight. I was supposed to fly out with the team tonight, but I really don't feel like facing them. Julie said we'd talk at home, and she just left, but she doesn't know I've stayed behind...not that it matters." Carey chewed on his lower lip. "I just don't know what to do anymore, we're fighting more often, maybe we're just not in love like we used to be.”

I gave him a sympathetic look, “I know how you feel....Ryan and I have been having alot of problems lately....” I bit my lip. “Like, an hour ago...”

“Yeah?”

“Nevermind. It’s not that important anyway.”

Carey came and sat next to me, “You can tell me, Annie.”

I felt so safe next to him, “Well, being pregnant and all, naturally my body is craving things. This is so embarrassing, but Ryan won't have sex with me, and I want it so bad, but he always says no.”

“Oh....well...”

I threw my arms in the air, “I just don’t get it! Am I not attractive anymore or something? Are my boobs not big enough?”

He said something I didn’t expect, “Anna, you're beautiful, don't say anything different. You know he gets stressed, I've been known to deny Julie now and then...she's just so desperate for a kid...” Carey rested his chin in his hands.

I sighed, “Yeah, I don’t know why. Well, I guess I should fret, Ryan wasn't all that good anyway. I just threw him around and such.” I smirked. “I’m a tad controlling. I like things rough.”

Carey raised his eyebrows. That was when it started.


Carey’s POV

Anna grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed be back on the bed and started to kiss me- hard. I couldn’t move, I was mesmerized- Julie was always so sweet and loving, not like take-control Anna. In my heart, I knew this was wrong. I should never cheat on the one I love.

But then, I didn’t love Julie anymore, did I?

The loss was devastating, and the more I thought about it, the more jealous I was of Ryan Miller- he was a veteran, he had all these fans, he was making it. Now, here was the chance to take it all away from him. Make him crumble. I’d show him that I was better at something that he wasn’t.

I flipped us over and snarled at Anna, “And what do you think you’re doing?”

She gave me an innocent little smile, “Oh, nothing.”

Anna wiggled her way out and switched off the lights. I felt her force me back down, and I will admit I loved every minute of it. She practically tore off my boxers and shirt.

My entire body started to writhe as I felt her mouth take me in. I closed my eyes, moaning in the dark. Julie always said that it was gross, that she’d never do it. But Anna was, and the feelings were amazing. I felt her suck on the tip, pumping the rest of me. I grasped the sheets, trying hard not to come. I had to hold back for later. In shock I felt her take me in completely. This girl had talent!

“Did you like that, Price?” she whispered sexily, “Do you want some more?”

“Please...” I practically whimpered.

I could hear her smirk in the dark, and I knew I was in for it- she started up again, but faster. I begged her to stop, or at least slow down. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. This was absolute torture, and the sweetest kind.

At long last, she stopped. I got up quickly and grabbed her by the hips, pulling off her skirt and underwear. I buried my face in between her legs, eager to return the favour. I didn’t care that she was screaming, pulling my hair and moving her hips. She was getting pay back.

“CAREY...FUCKING...PRICE!” Anna moaned, “Give it to me!”

I sucked on her clit, sometimes biting it, tasting the more she released. The effect was surreal. Anna was almost out of breath as I rose up, licking my lips of her juices. That was another thing I had wanted to, but never done with Julie.

She hissed in the dark, “Is that all you’ve got?”

I responded by tearing off her shirt and bra, sucking on her nipples as hard as I could. Anna loved it, grabbing my dick and pumping me harder. I felt her clawing at my neck, the pain worth the pleasure. It got to a point where I realized I didn’t have any condoms.

“It doesn’t matter,” Anna told me, putting me inside of her, “Mmmm...”

The moment I slipped inside, Anna started bouncing. I held onto her hips, nearly dying as the pleasure hit me like a giant wave. I flipped us over and thrusted in and out of her, making her dig her nails into my back. I started biting her neck, loving it.

“Fuck me, Price!” Anna screamed, “Fuck me harder than you fuck her!”

I pulled myself almost completely out and then slammed back into her, sending us both over the edge.

“OH YES, OH YES! FUCK YEAH, PRICEY BOY!” Anna whispered harshly in my ear as I emptied myself inside of her. It was so much pleasure I had nearly no idea what to do with it. I pushed my mouth to hers, tonguing her, finally pulling out and lying breathless next to Anna.

“We....we just had sex...” Anna said after a moment.

“Yeah...” I said, sighing, “And it was incredible.”

It was at least five minutes before Anna brought herself to below my hips.

“Let’s do it again,” she whispered, swirling her tongue around my already-hard tip.

I leaned back and sighed, “Yeah...”

At that point, the last thing on my mind was flying back to Montreal in a couple hours. And even further away than last, was Julie. Ryan, eat your fucking black heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment