Saturday, April 17, 2010

fifteen: you wanna get on the ride?

song: sour cherry by the kills

*Ryan’s POV*

Wow. Just, wow. My mind was completely blown and my heart was beating so fast I thought it might break through my chest. My body was shaky, my walk unsteady.

I had never had a better night in my life.

Julie took me by surprise when she climbed into my bed, but I was so glad she did. The feeling of our bodies together felt so right. I was gentle with her, as I should be- after all, she’d just had her heart broken. The kisses she gave me were so passionate, so full of life that I had a hard time letting go. When it was all finished, I had felt so fulfilled, so good, that it was all I could do to say it to her then and there.

I was falling in love with Julie, and falling hard.

The problem was, I was supposed to be figuring things out between Anna and me. I called and left a message on her phone, but two days had gone by and no reply. But I didn’t care. Right now Julie was all I wanted. But I still had to think things through.

The day after I took her to meet the guys, I’d missed dinner and gone to an optional practice skate the following morning. To be honest, I’d missed it on purpose. My heart was going absolutely insane every time I looked at her, touched her. Even being in the same room made my feelings go haywire. I knew I had to back off and just let it all take its course.

Julie showed up at the arena and surprised me in the locker room. I always had to be last to get out there onto the ice. It was just how I was. Just before I went to put on my left pad, I heard her voice.

“Hey Ryan.”

I grinned like an idiot, “Hey Jules!”

She smiled at me and I melted, “What’s up?”

That was when I started rambling, “I'm sorry I couldn't make it for dinner last night, that whole press conference lasted longer than I expected.”

Jules shrugged, “It's really okay, I understand.”

“And I know we'd planned it and I didn't want to mess that up, I promise I'll make it up to you. And I'm sorry about how I didn't get in later, and I should've called more than once.”

Julie nodded, “Remy called, looking for you. I talked to her for a little while. She’s been having a great time at her grandparents’ place.”

“Remy was ok with you? I mean or course she was, she loves you. Well, I do too, but, um, I...well...actually...uh...”

Her eyes grew wide and my stomach jumped into my throat, “You what?”

I tried to cover it up, “I think I’ll do great on the drills this morning, which I usually don't.”

“Ryan, don't change the subject please. Did you just say what I think you said?”

I started sweating, “Is it me or is it warm in here?”

“Ryan, you're freaking me out...”

She’d caught me. I had no choice but to tell her the truth.

“Julie...I....like you more than I originally planned.”

Her eyes widened, “And that means?”

I sighed, looking down at my half-laced skates, “It means I love you.”

She was quiet for a moment, “...oh.”

“If you don’t feel the same, I understand,” I added quickly. I didn’t want to pressure her.

“Well...Ryan...you know that I'm not quite at the stage where I can fall in love this soon,” Julie explained, sitting next to me on the bench, “But I do like you, if I didn't prove that the other night.”

At that point I felt a definite response in my pants. I swallowed, hard.

“I know, I know...and I'm sorry, I never should've said anything....”

Then it hit me.

“Oh my god.”

“Ryan, it's okay, really.”

“No it’s not, actually.”

“I just realized something,” I said slowly, “Anna and I haven't had sex in almost a year.”

I ignored her disgusted look, “Well...that's something I needed to know.”

“Actually, you do,” I told her, “Because there are no condoms at my house.”

Julie raised her eyebrows, “OH.”

I sighed, “Julie, if anything happens to you...I swear...”

“Ryan, calm down. We’ll be perfectly fine. It’s no big deal.”

I could feel myself blushing, “Umm...maybe not...”

She frowned at me, “Why?”

God, this was embarrassing, “It happened three times for me.”

“I’m sorry?”

“I...had...three times,” I said through gritted teeth, “You know, with you, the other night....”

“OH!” Julie smiled a bit, “Um, well...that’s ok, because I did, too. Well, twice, anyway.”

I couldn’t look at her; she was so beautiful, and I was so awkward. How could I make her feel something like that? Me, the mediocre lover who failed at everything? She had to be making it up.

“Anna always said I was bad in bed,” I said slowly, “If you’re lying to me, please don’t.”

“I’m not lying. You were perfect, Ryan.”

I almost gagged in disbelief, “What?”

“It's been a while since Carey and I...did anything, and I was craving it, which is why I broke into your room that night...and well, you were perfect.”

I said nothing, shaking my head as I stared at the floor.

Julie touched my hand, “Ryan, I’m not Anna. I’m far from her.”

“I know.”

“Please look at me.”

I couldn’t, not just yet. I had to ask her something.

“Did you really just sleep with me because you wanted Carey? Tell me the truth, Jules.”

She paused, “I’m going to admit, I missed him, and you were there, but I realized that you are different from him.”

“Different how?” I frowned, looking up at her.

“You treated me differently.”

I laughed a little, “Well, you treated me differently too. I'm glad you didn't hit me afterwards, heh. Not gonna miss that at all.”

I immediately regretted letting that slip as Julia’s eyes grew wide, “She hit you?”

“Really, what guy is gonna be believed that his girlfriend knocks him around?” I shrugged.

“I’m sorry, you don’t deserve that.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

We were quiet for a moment.

“Can we go home now?” Julie asked, sounding a bit anxious.

“Well...I have to practice.” I told her.

“It’s optional though, right?”

She seemed a little excited, “Do you want something?”


*Julie’s POV*

I pushed Ryan up against the Buffalo-blue wall, “This room has a lock, right?”

I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, forcing my tongue to tangle with his. Letting go, I trailed kisses down his cheek and onto his neck, starting to suck gently. Ryan started to involuntarily moan, his hands busied in my hair.

“Julie...baby....”

“Mmm?”

Ryan reached out and locked the door, “Let me help you out, here....”

He lifted me by my hips and set me on the countertop where the guys usually set their bags, pulling my underwear down to my ankles. Parting my thighs, Ryan moved his face to beneath my skirt and to my surprise, I felt his breath on the outer lips.

I’d never in a million years let Carey do this. But he wasn’t Carey.

The most incredible sensations started to travel through me as Ryan started to tease me with his tongue. It was the strangest, most wonderful thing. I reached out and ran my hands through his hair as the feelings got stronger, and as though given permission, Ryan dove deeper inside me, his tongue moving faster and harder, rubbing against my zone in the most perfect way.

“Oh Ryan...” I moaned, his hands starting to stimulate me, “Ryannnnn...”

Just as I was about to reach my peak, he stopped and blinked those bright eyes at me. I pulled him up and kissed him hard. Eager to return the favour, I shoved my hand inside his pants and gripped his shaft; a gasp escaping from him as I started to pump up and down. To my absolute excitement I felt him grow harder beneath my grip.

Ryan pulled my t-shirt off my head and unhooked my bra, smiling at my exposed chest.

“Better...” he mumbled, his hands exploring me as he kissed me with passion. My body started to tingle, feeling as though it was getting ready for something big...and it was.

“Take off your clothes,” I instructed, “Now.”

I took off my shoes and pulled off my skirt while Ryan excitedly tore off his underarmour. He took control of me, picking me up by my hips and slamming me against the wall. I grinned at him.

Ryan pressed himself inside of me gently, almost painstakingly slow. I threw back my head and moaned, loving the feeling of him. He began by thrusting small, tiny movements, almost as though he was teasing me.

I moved my hips forward the same time he moved and felt a surge of pleasure. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I begged Ryan to give me everything. I didn’t care that it was unprotected. All I wanted was him.

Somehow we ended up on the floor. Ryan was on top of me, moving with the same rhythm, both of us working up a sweat. I could feel it all building inside of me as I begged him not to stop. He grasped my hips and pushed himself faster, moaning my name into my ear.

“Julie....Julieee....” Ryan whimpered, the sweat from our bodies merging, “I’m so close...”

“Come for me Ryan,” I said quickly, flipping us over, “Please.”

I raised myself so he was almost out and then bounced back down. That was more than enough for the both of us. I fell forward as I had the most pleasurable orgasm I’d ever had, Ryan’s body writhing as he screamed beneath me. It took a good two minutes before we both recovered.

“...oh my god...” Ryan breathed as I got up, “That was...fucking amazing...”

“You,” I said, going to put on my underwear, “Are fucking amazing.”

Ryan grinned as we both started to put on our clothes, “I have never, ever done something like that.”

“Neither have I...” I said with a smile, turning to kiss him, “Mmm...don’t know why I never noticed this incredible body before.”

Ryan smiled against my lips, “You know, it was in the dark the last time. It’s still light for a few more hours.”

“Then what are we waiting for?”

Pulling on our clothes, I unlocked the door and swung it open.

There stood Pat Kaleta and Derek Roy.

I felt myself turn bright red as I finished buttoning up my shirt and adjusting my messy hair. Ryan gave them a shy grin as they looked at him knowingly. They had most definitely heard everything.

“Atta boy,” Pat snickered, hitting Ryan on the back, “Good show.”

I held out my hand, eager for Ryan to follow me, which he did.

“It’s Miller time!” Derek Roy called as we ran towards the exit.

1 comment: